Brooke is out latest staff writer for Cinnamon Social. Find out more about Brooke below…
- Where are you from?
Chatham, Illinois- suburb of Springfield, IL
- What’s your favorite social media platform?
Currently my favorite social media platform is Instagram. For how quick and simple it is, there is so much you can do with it!
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Back home in Illinois I ride and show horses so doing that and spending time with my family is what takes up most of my free time there. Here I am usually either reading, watching Netflix, or working out!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Italy, absolutely! Cinque Terre, Tuscany, and Milan look so stunning and I would love to see them all!
- What is your favorite food to eat?
Very fitting to the previous question, Italian! I love how fun, creative, and of course, delicious Italian food is.
- Favorite color?
My favorite color is lavender and it’s also my favorite scent!
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what four things would you want to have with you? A collection of good books, my cat, pancakes, my bed
- What do you find is the most common question or misconception about social media marketing?
I think the most common misconception about social media marketing is that it is an easy task. It can sometimes be extremely difficult to get your point across effectively and in a way that will make consumers want to engage with you. Also, crisis management with social media can be a tough thing to do- you want to make sure your company is portraying itself in the correct manner and if things go awry it can be a big thing to fix! Things are also constantly changing and being added in the social media world and it can be hard to keep up with social media trends. It is not always easy but it is worth it!